With the improvement of people's living standard and the enrichment of their life, more and more people pursue fashion, personality and art, Handicrafts are becoming more and more diversified. What we want to introduce here is a desk originated from the river. It originated from a furniture designer in the United States. Through observing the natural environment, we designed a series of "River" desks. Each desk is made by attaching to the shape of the tree itself, drawing materials from nature and inspired by nature.
The whole table is carved from a piece of solid wood, or in the shape of rotten wood, filled with epoxy crystal glue, or transparent or blue. Its shape is like overlooking the river from high altitude, revealing the magnificence of nature!
Why choose epoxy resin crystal glue instead of other transparent potting glue?
First of all, epoxy resin crystal glue is resin as raw material, so compared with other transparent potting glue, it has the characteristics of environmental protection, low smell, low price and easy to use. It is almost the mainstream product in current application. Compared with polyurethane crystal adhesive (PU glue), it is difficult to distinguish the appearance after the product is used. But over time, we can see that the PU adhesive has better UV and anti-aging properties, that is, we usually say that yellowing resistance is better. But one thing is that PU gel is relatively non cyclic and sensitive to the time, and has strong hygroscopicity. Strict, generally suitable for the use of automatic mixing, vacuum defoaming, automatic dripping machine operation, so the operation is more complex, no epoxy resin crystal glue convenient.
Epoxy resin AB adhesive:
Epoxy resin has excellent physical, mechanical and electrical insulation properties, adhesive properties with various materials, and flexibility in use process, which other thermosetting plastics do not have. Therefore, it can be made into coatings, composite materials, casting materials, adhesives, molding materials and injection molding materials, and has been widely used in various fields of national economy.
Application of epoxy resin coatings
The application of epoxy resin in coatings accounts for a large proportion. It can be made into varieties with different characteristics and uses. Its commonness is as follows:
1. Excellent chemical resistance, especially alkali resistance.
2. Strong adhesion of paint film, especially to metal.
3. It has good heat resistance and electrical insulation.
4. The film has good color retention.
But bisphenol A epoxy resin coating has poor weather resistance, and its film is easy to pulverize and lose light in outdoor, so it is not suitable for outdoor coating and high decorative coating. Therefore, epoxy resin coatings are mainly used as anti-corrosion paint, metal primer, insulating paint, but heterocyclic and alicyclic epoxy resin coatings can be used outdoors.
1. Working environment: please keep the container clean. Components a and B should be accurately weighed in strict accordance with the weight ratio. They should be fully stirred clockwise along the inner wall of the container and allowed to stand for 3-5 minutes before use.
2.When the temperature is lower than 15 ℃, please preheat glue a to 30 ℃, and then adjust it. It is easy to operate (glue a will thicken when the temperature is low). After use, the lid must be sealed to avoid product scrap due to moisture absorption.
3. When the relative humidity is greater than 85%, the surface of the cured product is easy to absorb the water in the air, forming a layer of white fog. Therefore, when the relative humidity is greater than 85%, it is not suitable for room temperature curing, and it is recommended to use heating curing.