Stainless steel chair can be said to be more common in daily life, stainless steel chair looks simple and fashionable, generous modeling, and the support foot is made of metal material, very firm, giving a sense of security, which is not easy to be damaged, and the stainless steel chair is very convenient to take care of. Do you know what kinds of stainless steel chairs are available? Does stainless steel chair maintain method?
Types of stainless steel chairs
1. Domestic stainless steel dining chair, simple and fashionable design, solid color chair surface with stainless steel chair foot, easy to match the decoration of the restaurant. The frame is made of high-quality thickened stainless steel and covered with light to improve the bearing capacity. Chair cushion, back has a variety of materials and color options, not like wood furniture due to moisture deformation and rupture. It's convenient to put things in a small house.
2. There are two kinds of domestic stainless steel bar chairs: back and no back; in terms of foot configuration, there are two kinds of steel round foot chassis and arched five-star foot. The former has the characteristics of immobility, safety and stability; the latter uses stainless steel footrest, comfortable decompression leg stiffness.
3. Stainless steel waiting chairs are commonly found in airports, waiting halls, hospitals and other public places. The back and seat surface of this kind of stainless steel chair are made of perforated cold-rolled steel plate with a thickness of 1.5mm. The high-quality stainless steel pressure film is used to wrap the edge, which is durable. The chair foot and armrest are all made of high-quality stainless steel. The overall appearance adopts streamline design, and the structure is more stable by thickening the steel beam and foot.
Maintenance method of stainless steel chair
1. If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel stool or dirt that can be easily removed, soap, weak detergent or warm water can be used for washing.
2. The trademark and film on the surface of stainless steel stool shall be washed with warm water and weak detergent, and the adhesive composition shall be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent.
3. The grease, oil and lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel stool shall be cleaned with soft cloth, and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
4. If there are bleach and various acids attached to the surface of stainless steel stool, wash it with water immediately, and then soak it with ammonia solution or neutral carbonate soda water solution.
5. If there are rainbow patterns on the surface of stainless steel stool, it is generally caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. Warm water neutral detergent can be used when washing. Rust caused by dirt on the surface of stainless steel can be washed with 10% nitric acid or grinding detergent, or with special detergent.
6. All the metal surfaces exposed in the corrosive environment undergo electrochemical or chemical reactions, and are corroded uniformly. When cleaning the surface of the stainless steel stool, care must be taken not to scratch the surface. The use of bleach and abrasive detergent, steel ball, grinding tools, etc. should be avoided. In order to remove the washing liquid, clean water should be used to wash the surface at the end of washing.