The process of making the river table seems simple. In fact, there are many small details in the process of making. If it is not done well, it will cause many results that we do not want to see. So let's count the small details in the making of the river table.
The most common problem is that the glue cannot be cured after the river table is poured. There are several reasons for failure to cure:
1. A/B glue is not mixed in strict weight ratio. Many people ignore that the ratio of A/B glue is weight ratio, not volume ratio. The density of AB glue is not the same, so the weight is not the same under the same volume.
2. The A/B glue is not fully mixed evenly. If you do not mix the glue evenly, use a stick to pull up the glue, and you will see obvious white silk inside. This kind of white silk is the performance of the A/B glue not being mixed.
3. The humidity in the air is too high or the glue is damp. Keep the air dry as much as possible during the process of storing the glue and making the river table to avoid deterioration of the glue.
Another common problem is the presence of bubbles in the glue. There are the following phenomena and solutions for bubbles:
1. When the glue is mixed and stirred, the stirring force is too strong, which causes a large amount of air to enter the upper or bottom of the glue and cannot be discharged naturally. Therefore, try to avoid excessive force when mixing. Try not to change the direction of stirring.
2. There are many small bubbles in the glue after mixing. This phenomenon is normal. Just let the glue stand for 15-20 minutes and the glue will automatically float. Industrial air ducts or fire guns can be used to eliminate surface bubbles.
3. Bubbles appear inside the glue during the curing process after the glue is poured. There are two aspects to this situation. One is that the glue will react and generate heat during the curing process, resulting in bubbles in the glue. The other is that the wood has not been sealed properly during the glue injection. There are pores in the wood and air enters the glue from the wood. In both cases, you only need to use a toothpick or other object to penetrate the glue to eliminate the bubbles when the glue is not fully cured.
The most annoying problem is glue leakage. The reason for the leakage problem is simple, that is, the sealing is not done well. The wood is not flat, the bottom is not sealed with glue, and the bottom of the fence around the mold is not sealed, which will cause glue leakage. In practice, it is not always possible to do a good job of sealing, so how to remedy the leakage of glue?
Wipe off the oozing glue with a paper towel, and put MS1802 in the gap of the oozing glue to seal the gap. MS1802 can be cured in glue, it is very suitable to use and remedy leaking glue. Some people may ask, can it be remedied with glass glue? In fact, glass glue is not suitable because glass glue cannot be cured in water.
A small number of people will have bursting problems because of the thick glue. The explosion problem is caused by the fact that the room temperature is too high, the thickness of the cut glue is too thick, the internal reaction is exothermic, and the heat cannot be discharged from the glue. If the glue is mixed with toner, the explosion phenomenon is generally not obvious, and it will not affect the normal use of the river table. But if color concentrate is used in the glue, then if the explosion occurs, the glue can only be knocked off. Therefore, the room temperature must be controlled during the process of making the river table. The thickness of the glue-coated Li River Table resin glue is about 5 cm at room temperature 25 degrees Celsius. If it is made outdoors in summer or made of iron boron, it is recommended to fill the glue in batches, preferably about 3 cm at a time.